Are you ready to start a career with an oil and gas company. You can take advantage of this latest opening as a lab technician in Northwest Petroleum Limited.
Company: Northwest Petroleum Limited
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Objective: To provide support in formulation and its adjustment to meet targeted manufacturers’ guidelines and Quality Assurance of all functions
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
Main Key Responsibilities: –
- Receive, label and analyze crude extract samples
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to industry standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings.
- Conduct samples and experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods .
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions .
- Ensures quality of work through quality assurance testing and documentation, and analysis.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Performs routine to complex and corrective maintenance and calibrations on laboratory equipment; and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure full compliant of all safety guidelines and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Manage all laboratory inventories
Qualification/Experience/Key Competencies: –
- First degree in Biology, Chemistry, or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Related experience in gas chromatography and industrial laboratory.
- Previous experience in Material inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organization skills. Good communication and teamwork skills
Click here to apply: https://northwestpetroleum-ng.com/job/laboratory-technician/
For more of our services;
You can check our digital ebook: https://callyexpress.com/product-category/product-category/book-store/
Buy medical equipment: https://callyexpress.com/product-category/medical-equipment/